As part of a bachelor’s project you have the opportunity to work on interesting research topics.
The bachelor’s degree program concludes with a bachelor’s project, which is a project with design/experimental, theoretical/numerical, technological and economic content that reflects about 325 hours of work (13 ECTS credits).
In regular information events general queries concerning the performance of bachelor projects offered by the Institute of Internal Combustion Engines and Thermodynamics are treated and current topics are presented. The next scheduled sessions can be found here:
I. Assignment of the project
- Determine the scope of work and the schedule with the supervisor from the institute and the professor who will assess it (project proposal)
- Fill out the bachelor’s project assignment form from the Dean’s Office. The Teaching Office (Ms. Zeiler) will forward it to the Dean’s Office
- Fill out the institute supervision form
II. Carrying out of the project
- Conduct project work at the institute under the supervision of institute employees
- Attend project meetings with documentation of progress at least once a month
- Use Word templates (insert text, illustrations, formulas, etc. into the template)
III. Submission of the project
- Submit a written version of the project
- Give a presentation to the professor, supervisor and institute employees
- Submit an electronic version of the text, illustrations, programs and data
Overview of Topics currently available
Current topics listed below. For additional topics, please contact the director of the appropriate research area directly!